ChaChaga: Chai Chaga Tea
100% Wild Chaga Mushroom Tea with a special Chai blend. All natural, gluten free, nut free and vegan.
We are excited to offer our customers a special discount on chachaga's premium Chaga mushroom tea. This blend contains pure wild Chaga mushroom with a Chai blend of cinnamon, ginger and roobios. Experience all of the benefits of our 100% pure Chaga mushroom tea with the amazing taste of Chai!Chachaga's wild Chaga mushroom is sustainably, ethically, and responsibly hand-picked in Quebec, Canada (the Chaga mushroom takes 3 to 10 years to grow)! Additionally, while wild Chaga mushroom tea can often be hard to acquire and prepare we have worked with our suppliers to mill the Chaga mushroom to the perfect size to allow for quick steeping and and ultimate absorption. In other words, the hard work has been done for you!
Each package contains 14 tea bags, each containing 1.5 grams of Chaga mushroom, cinnamon, ginger and roobios. Caffeine free.Due to the powerful effects of the Chaga mushroom, please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, taking medication or if you have a medical condition.
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory and Detoxifier - Studies on immune function from Canada, Korea, and Japan have concluded that the Chaga mushroom provides as many as seven antioxidant compounds. The Chaga mushroom also contains high levels of superoxide dismutase, a very powerful antioxidant, which is important for liver cleansing and health.
- Rich in Nutrients and Vitamins - The Chaga mushroom contains over 200 phytonutrients! The Chaga mushroom is packed with significant amounts of riboflavin and niacin, vitamins B and D, flavonoids, phenols, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc iron and enzymes!
- Skin Health - Chaga is very high in melanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that is known to protect the genes and the DNA. Melanin is also the main pigment present in our skin and experts believe that melanin is responsible for skin health and can combat the effects of sun damage on your skin and hair and may even reduce the appearance of age spots!
- Increase Physical Endurance - Studies have determined that compounds in Chaga increased exercise tolerance. For example, in one study, animals that were given Chaga extract were able to swim for a longer period of time when compared to a control group and had higher energy stores in the muscles and liver. Chaga consumption was also shown to combat fatigue by decreasing blood urea nitrogen levels
- Immunity Boosting and Cancer Fighting - Studies have shown that the consumption of Chaga mushroom can increase levels of infection-fighting cells such as macrophages, lowers levels of antibodies associated with intense allergic reactions and prevents the breakdown of cell walls. Many experts consider it to be one of the most potent natural foods for autoimmune diseases!
- Improving Cognitive Function - A study by a team of researchers from Niigata, Japan concluded that Chaga mushroom consumption could aid memory loss and other cognitive functions with findings that stress the critical impact of Chaga on the higher brain functions like learning and memory.
- Stress Support - The Chaga mushroom is considered an adaptogen. Adaptogens are herbal components that "control the adrenal system of the body and manage how the bodily hormones react to anxiety and stressful situations."
- Digestive Aid - The Chaga mushroom stimulates bile flow, which is important for fat digestion, and reduces inflammation in the digestive tract. It is also great source of pantothenic acid which aids the adrenal glands and digestive organs.
Skinny Teatox tea should be avoided by anyone under 18 years of age, by pregnant and nursing mothers, elderly (over 60) or sick persons. If you currently have any medical conditions or are taking medication, talk to your doctor before consuming Skinny Teatox tea. If unwanted symptoms, like nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain occur, discontinue use immediately and consult your doctor. Skinny Teatox should not replace a healthy diet or exercise! Use your head, and continue to eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables, eat the recommended amount of calories per day, and be happy with who you are. Skinny Teatox produces a laxative effect and can be toxic in high doses. Do not consume more than once every two days. Be sure to stay hydrated. If you are under the age of 18 please seek parental permission and guidance to use this product.