Just because you’re getting healthy by using a Skinny-Teatox program, doesn’t mean you can eat garbage. Maintaining a proper diet is crucial to a healthy and successful teatox. By injecting several healthy foods into your daily diets, you will enhance the detoxification process and enjoy better results.
Add these 9 foods to your diet in conjunction with Skinny Teatox tea.
- Broccoli is perhaps the best form of cruciferous vegetable for detoxing. It’s low in calories and high in two essential phytochemicals for the cleansing process.
- Blueberries have the highest quantities of antioxidants of all the fruits, including anthocyanin which have an insane amount of health benefits.
- Whole Grains helps keep our bowel movements regular which is required for the release of built up toxins.
- Green Tea improves liver cell rejuvenation.
- Garlic enhances the immune system and helps the white blood cells to ward off toxins.
- Lemons, like other citrus fruits, are chock full of antioxidants, but lemons also kill intestinal parasites making it one of the best "all-around" detox foods.
- Yogurt is perhaps the best dairy product for detoxing. It’s high in protein, calcium and probiotics which are a naturally occurring bacteria within our bodies that is used to increase immunity and digestion naturally.
- Flax Seed Oil is well known to be one of the best cleaning agents for the liver. It is also high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Olive Oil is a healthy alternative to butter and other oils used in cooking. It’s also known to aid in the cleansing of the liver.